Susan Kammerle, PT, MPT
Facility Director / Physical Therapist
“To provide current and future quality health care to improve the quality of life for all individuals. To restore an individuals function, educate the public regarding prevention of injury and the promotion of good health.”
Sue joined the PHOENIX Rehabilitation and Health Services’ team in March 2015. As facility director of PHOENIX in Phoenixville, Sue will be instrumental in the redevelopment and growth of the facility.
Her clinical expertise includes manual techniques/mobilizations for the treatment of general orthopedic conditions, including low back and neck pain, sprains/strains/tears, balance issues and workers’ compensation cases. She has a very holistic approach to patient care that emphasizes patient education in conjunction with her clinical approach. For more than 25 years, Sue has worked in a variety of settings, including outpatient and inpatient care and her patient care background has extended to pediatric, adolescent, adult and geriatric patients.
Outside of the office, Sue enjoys spending time with her family and friends, playing softball and volleyball as well as enjoying time at the beach.
CONTINUING EDUCATION EXPERIENCE,
- Achieving Optimal Functional Outcomes: Lower Extremity and Lumbar Spine Clinical Biomechanics for All Practice Environments, Robert E. DuVall
- Advanced Medical Screening Integrated with Biomechanical Movement Based Differential Diagnosis for Physical Therapists, Robert E. DuVall-Edge
- Vestibular Rehab Evaluation and Treatment: Cutting-Edge Strategies for Better Functional Outcomes, Bridget Kulick
- Hahnemann University, Philadelphia, PA | Master of Physical Therapy, 1988
- West Chester University, West Chester, PA | Bachelor of Science in Physical Education, Athletic Training Concentration, 1985
- Direct Access
Welcome to Phoenixville
At our core, we believe that rehabilitation services should be efficient, purposeful and cost-effective.
At PHOENIX, we promise to provide you with exceptional care, from beginning to end, in a professional environment. During your first appointment, you will work directly with one of our highly trained team members to create a personalized patient care and treatment plan that fits your needs and goals. By combining a custom care plan with ongoing patient education, we help you to achieve your wellness objectives. Our goal is to help you feel like you again.
Start your journey to a better quality of life by taking advantage of our Phoenixville location’s Physical Therapy and Occupational Health Rehabilitation services.
We are conveniently located in the Shoppes at Pickering Place, directly off of Route 23/Valley Forge Road, near Valley Forge Pizza and My Favorite Muffin. Free parking is available in the main plaza parking lot.View Location