Rachel Spaite Stoy, PT
Physical Therapist 02
My focus for therapy is to always treat people just like they were a member of my family with their needs and goals at the top of my priority list. I believe working together to set and achieve personalized goals is the key to success in returning to one’s previous level of function with out limitation. I also believe that therapy needs to be fun and that can’t be achieved without love and laughter.
- Joined Tu-Dor in 2017
- Focus is generalized outpatient rehab
- Experience in acute care, long term care, Home Health, and Outpatient Settings
- Owned/Managed own Home Health Contract company for > 10 years
- Certified in Dry Needling
- Resides in Columbiana area with husband, tow daughters and two dogs.
- Outside the office, I enjoy outdoor activities especially anything involving sport. Can usually be found on a field or court playing softball, basketball, and volleyball, with my girls or sitting the stands watching the compete with a camera in hand.
- I also enjoy going for bike rides or walks in our neighborhood along with spending as much time with family as possible.
Patient Care Philosophy
Effective patient care begins with the desire to make a change and the belief that improvements can be made. The goal is to provide quality care that acknowledges each patient as an individual with their own circumstances and needs taken into consideration. Through evaluation, treatment, education and re-evaluation focused on improving strength, stability, and mobility along with decreasing pain and dysfunction is the key to achieving one’s highest level of function.
- Dry Needling
Welcome to Poland (Western Reserve)
At PHOENIX, we combine patient education with a personalized care and treatment plan to help you feel like you again.
From your first appointment to your last, you can expect superior quality care in a professional health care environment. Our PHOENIX team is committed to keeping you and your wellness at the center of the decision. To make sure you get the best quality of treatment, we ensure you receive efficient, purposeful and cost-effective care.
Prevent and treat your injuries with the Poland (Western Reserve) location.