Patricia Godsen, DPT
My goal as a Physical Therapist is to listen to my patients. I believe that communication and empathy are the keys to designing a program that allows them to return to their activities as soon as possible without restrictions or limitations.
- Joined Phoenix Rehab in 2020, through Tudor Physical Therapy
- Our facility focus is general outpatient rehab with specialties in Lymphedema and Vestibular Rehabilitation.
- Resides in the Youngstown area with my husband and 3 beautiful children.
- Outside the office, you can find me doing any sort of family activity (zoos, parks, bike rides, movies).
- I also enjoy running and training for local and non-local road races, lifting and biking.
Patient Care Philosophy
In addition to creating a physical program for an individual to help them return to their functional or sporting activity, we feel it’s also important to address any emotional or mental circumstances that individuals may be experiencing.
A BODY IN MOTION STAYS IN MOTION.
- Vestibular Certified through the American Institute of Balance
Welcome to Warren
We are conveniently located off of Route 82 ( east/west bound) located inside of the Steward Health Center Building/ Building D. Phoenix Rehabilitation is next to Urgent Care in the front of the complex and it shares an entrance with Urgent Care. Parking is available in front of the building.
At PHOENIX, we combine patient education with a personalized care and treatment plan to help you feel like you again.
From your first appointment to your last, you can expect superior quality care in a professional health care environment. Our PHOENIX team is committed to keeping you and your wellness at the center of the decision. To make sure you get the best quality of treatment, we ensure you receive efficient, purposeful, and cost-effective care.
Prevent and treat your injuries with the Warren location.