Lori Seiler, PT, MPT
Facility Director / Physical Therapist
“The best way to get a patient better is by making the patient want to come to therapy, and then using my knowledge acquired through schooling, many years of experience, and continued further education in my “specialty” areas to provide the best care that I can give. If that means trying new techniques, having a longer therapy session, getting the family involved, or whatever needs done, I’m up for it. I try to accomplish all patient and therapist goals in a timely and economical manner that best suits the patient.”
Joining the PHOENIX Rehabilitation and Health Services, Inc. team in January 2015, Lori presently serves as facility director and lead physical therapist for PHOENIX’s Altoona/Bellmeade outpatient center. Her clinical expertise includes manual therapy for the treatment of conditions related to general orthopedic and sports injuries, as well as, workers’ compensation injuries.
Outside of the office, Lori enjoys spending time with her husband and two young children in the Bellwood area.
- Myofascial Release I
- Concussion: Common Findings in the PT Evaluation
- Concussion: Vestibular Abnormalities and Ocular Motor Exam
- The Eclectic Approoach to TMD (Temporomandibular Disorder)
- Manual Therapy and Self-Care Techniques
- Current Evidence and Sports Medicine Update for the Shoulder Complex
- Myofascial Mobilization: An Introductory Workshop
- Vestibular Rehabilitation Therapy
- PT Examination and Treatment of Patients with Vestibular Hypo-Function
- Headaches and the Cervical Spine: Evidence-based Evaluation and Management
- Kinesiology Taping
- Balance Challenges: Dynamic Treatment Strategies
- Ethical Issues in Continuing Education
- Evidence-based Examination of the Thorasic Spine
- Evidence-based Examination of the Knee and Thigh
- Evidence-based Examination of the Pelvis
- Instrument Assisted Soft Tissue Mobilization
- Concussion Basics: Assessment, Screening and Risk Factors
- The Upper Quarter Screen: Evidence-based Diagnosis and Manual Therapy Treatment with a New Zealand Approach
- Saint Francis University | Master of Physical Therapy, 2002
- Saint Francis University | Bachelor of Science in Health Sciences, 2000
- Direct Access
Welcome to Altoona
Welcome! At PHOENIX, we believe you shouldn’t have to sacrifice quality of rehabilitative care for cost.
Our specially trained staff work directly with you to create a custom care plan that includes a foundation of patient care combined with a highly personalized patient care and treatment plan. Because we know the road to feeling like you again can be hard, we’re with you every step of the way. From the moment you walk in the door to your last therapy session, PHOENIX is committed to providing you exceptional care in a professional health care environment.
Don’t deny your quality of life any longer. Visit our Altoona location and take advantage of PHOENIX’s Physical Therapy, Occupational Health Rehabilitation, and Occupational Therapy services.
We are conveniently located in the Martin’s Plaza, directly off of East Pleasant Valley Boulevard (Old Route 220) in Altoona (near the town of Bellmeade). Parking is available in the main plaza parking lot.View Location