Kelly Kovacic , PT, DPT, MDT
Multi-Site Clinic Director
Physical therapy is a health profession whose primary focus is the promotion of human health and functions through applying evidence-based medicine to prevent, correct or improve movement based dysfunction to optimize functional independence in the community.
- 20 Years of Outpatient Physical Therapy Experience
- McKenzie Certified Clinician
- Dry Needling Trained through IDN and FDN
- Graduate in May 2020 from Utica College with Doctor of Physical Therapy Degree
- Live locally with husband and son.
- Enjoy running, drag racing, and involvement in my local sports and community activities.
Patient Care Philosophy
To provide individualized therapy for all of my patient to help each one reach their goals relating to their physical health and mobility.
- PT, DPT, MDT
Welcome to Newton Falls
At PHOENIX, we combine patient education with a personalized care and treatment plan to help you feel like you again.
From your first appointment to your last, you can expect superior quality care in a professional health care environment. Our PHOENIX team is committed to keeping you and your wellness at the center of the decision. To make sure you get the best quality of treatment, we ensure you receive efficient, purposeful and cost-effective care.
Prevent and treat your injuries with the Newton Falls location.