Our clinic emphasizes a team approach. We aim to develop friendly relationships with our patients while maintaining a professional atmosphere. Our team approach and expertise, combined with hard work, leads to successful patient care.
- Joined Phoenix in 2020, with Tudor since 2018
- Focused on generalized outpatient rehab.
- Experience with athletes, post-op, acute and chronic pain, pain management, workers comp, total joint replacements, and geriactrics.
- Lives in Canfield, Ohio.
- When not at work, I enjoy spending time with family and friends.
- Hobbies include outdoor activities such as golfing and hunting.
Patient Care Philosophy
Effective patient care starts at determining the root of the dysfunction, or the source of pain. After thorough evaluation, a plan of care is developed including corrective exercise, manual therapy, and pain-relieving modalities. Our primary goal is to assist the patient in return to prior level of function, whether it be work, sport, or day to day activity.
- SFMA certified
- FMS certified
- Trained in cervical and lumbar Mckenzie MDT method.
Welcome to Cornersburg
We are located on Canfield Road (SR 62) in Cornersburg, next to Saint Christine’s Church. Our clinic is easily accessible for most Boardman, Canfield, Austintown, and Youngstown addresses. Transportation may be available for those that qualify.
At PHOENIX, we combine patient education with a personalized care and treatment plan to help you feel like you again.
From your first appointment to your last, you can expect superior quality care in a professional health care environment. Our PHOENIX team is committed to keeping you and your wellness at the center of the decision. To make sure you get the best quality of treatment, we ensure you receive efficient, purposeful and cost-effective care.
Prevent and treat your injuries with the Cornersburg location.