Bret M Lorenzo, DPT
My goal is to find out what is important to the individual I am working with and develop a plan that helps them get back to enjoying their life without pain and optimizing their movement to perform at their best in all aspects of life.
- *8 years of experience working in an outpatient PT setting.
- Focus on treating a variety of Musculoskeletal issues including Vestibular Disorders, Post-op as well as performance enhancements.
- Extensive training in manual techniques including IASTM, Dry Needling, Joint Mobilization, Soft Tissue Mobilization
- I reside in the New Middletown, Ohio area with my wife and 2 daughters.
- In my free time, I enjoy being outdoors and spending time with my family.
- Hiking, biking,helping on the family farm and anything that makes the kids smile.
Patient Care Philosophy
The patient is of utmost importance. As a clinician, it is my priority to identify your individual needs and tailor a plan to get you back to the best version of you possible
- Dry Needling, IASTM, Cupping, Maitland
Welcome to Boardman
We are currently located in Boardman, Ohio. Our office is in the Southwoods Complex between Dunkin Donuts and Panera Bread. Just ½ mile South of the Southern Park Mall.
At PHOENIX, we combine patient education with a personalized care and treatment plan to help you feel like you again.
From your first appointment to your last, you can expect superior quality care in a professional health care environment. Our PHOENIX team is committed to keeping you and your wellness at the center of the decision. To make sure you get the best quality of treatment, we ensure you receive efficient, purposeful, and cost-effective care.
Prevent and treat your injuries with the Boardman location.