Brenda J Devenport, PT, CLT
Multi-Site Clinic Director
Our home care team works away from the typical clinical office and is challenged each day to utilize what is available in each setting we are in. This often requires input from a wide variety of caregivers to meet the patient’s needs. We have to think outside the box to get the job done. I feel that this keeps each of us learning as we work with our clients. This is how we can provide the best possible care for each of our familly of patients.
- Joined Phoenix in January of 2020
- With Tudor Physical Therapy from 2004
- Home care experience with all populations
- Special needs populations / neurological/ orthopedic
- All ages newborns through adults
- Home modifications/wheelchair assessments /Home DME equipment
- Lymphedema in-home and clinic settings
- Have lived in our home in Canfield, Ohio for 27 years.
- I enjoy vacationing with my husband while we explore new destinations.
- Spending time with all of my family /children.
Patient Care Philosophy
Treating each patient as an individual who has specific rehabilitation needs. Being aware that they are a person and not a diagnosis.
Working within the home I have the benefit of incorporating their family and home settings to maximize their potential.
- American Physical Therapy Association
- Ohio Physical Therapy Association
- Certified Lymphedema Therapist
Welcome to Austintown (Home Care)
We provide in home therapy services in Mahoning County, Trumbull County and parts of Columbiana County. We also provide services within day programs / workshops for adults and children.
At PHOENIX, we combine patient education with a personalized care and treatment plan to help you feel like you again.
From your first appointment to your last, you can expect superior quality care in a professional health care environment. Our PHOENIX team is committed to keeping you and your wellness at the center of the decision. To make sure you get the best quality of treatment, we ensure you receive efficient, purposeful, and cost-effective care.
Prevent and treat your injuries with the Austintown (Home Care) location.View Location