Injuries can happen to anyone at any given moment. Without a proper diagnosis or course of treatment, injuries become debilitating, often hindering your everyday life and keeping you from enjoying the activities you love most.
Physical therapists will evaluate and treat muscular, bone or joint disorders for people of all ages while physical therapy helps to restore movement and function to your body. Additionally, physical therapy can provide pain relief while promoting optimal health.
Our goal at PHOENIX is to help you return to a pain-free, active lifestyle again. Our physical therapists use the initial visit as the starting point for your return to an active lifestyle. Your first appointment will consist of a thorough medical history and examination which serves as the basis of an appropriate treatment plan for your physical rehabilitation.
Physical therapy can provide patients with the following benefits:
- Pain management and relief
- Avoid Opioids
- Avoid surgery in some cases
- Post-surgical healing and recovery
- Maximize your movement
- Fall prevention
- Injury recovery
Our physical therapists may evaluate patients or offer consultations, but cannot make a diagnosis. Physical therapy is sometimes referred to as physiotherapy, mostly outside the U.S.
PHYSICAL THERAPY SERVICES
- Aquatic Therapy
- Concussion Treatment
- Direct Access Physical Therapy
- Dry Needling Technique
- Hand Physical Therapy
- Healthy Endings
- ImPACT® Concussion Testing
- InterX EStim Therapy
- Kinesio® Taping Method
- Lymphedema Therapy
- McKenzie Method® of Mechanical Diagnosis Therapy®
- Myofascial Release Therapy
- Orthopedic Physical Therapy
- Spinal Decompression Traction
- Spinal Rehabilitation
- Sports Physical Therapy
- TheraBand Active Care System
- Vestibular Physical Therapy
- Women's Health Physical Therapy
Great personable associates, great rehab techniques, amazing results.