At this time, we are in search of a candidate to join our exceptional team of employees in the role of Technical Support Analyst in Cranberry, PA. Under the direction of the Vice President of Information Technology, this position will be responsible for providing technical user support as well as hardware configuration and deployment.
- Provide main point of contact for technical support for all levels of the organization.
- Prioritize and appropriately escalate issues to assure timely problem resolution. Carry out fact-finding and analysis of problems; determine most effective problem resolution procedures. Suggests, tests, implements, and evaluates solutions.
- Provide detailed documentation of all configurations, changes, incidents, and problems.
- Remotely support PC workstations, laptops, printers, and scanners.
- Repair hardware as necessary and work closely with service vendors to ensure continuity of service.
- Recommend changes in software and hardware to improve computer capabilities.
- Configure and deploy workstations, printers, scanners, and networking equipment in multiple states.
- Travel to remote locations as necessary.
- Use help desk software to document incidents, solutions, changes, and service catalog items.
- Monitor operations of in-house data hosting environment and processes.
- Understand and apply security principles, especially healthcare related regulations.
- Complete other duties and tasks as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS / REQUIREMENTS
- Associates degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related discipline.
- 1 – 5 years of experience, within a corporate environment, preferably healthcare related.
- Familiarity with Windows Server Management:
- Domain Users
- Distribution Lists
- Security Groups
- File Share Access
- Experience with Windows 7, 8.1, 10; technical certifications a plus.
PHOENIX offers a competitive salary and benefit package that includes PTO, and optional participation in health, dental, vision, life and disability insurances, and 401(k) plan. All interested candidates should submit their resumes to Michelle Manarelli – Human Resources Coordinator at email@example.com
PHOENIX is an E-Verify and Equal Opportunity Employer.