At this time, we are searching for a Staff Physical Therapist, interested in working on a full time basis to provide coverage assistance in our Tenleytown facility. Primary responsibilities include providing physical therapy and direct patient care, as well as, assisting the Facility Director as needed with day to day operations of the clinic. Ideally, although not a requirement, we are looking for individuals with a background in out-patient orthopedics.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Graduate of an approved school of Physical Therapy.
- Physical Therapy license.
- Competency in PT evaluation, assessment, care planning and treatment.
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills.
- Current CPR certification.
PHOENIX offers a competitive salary and a positive work environment. All interested individuals should submit their resume to David Kenney, PT, DPT – Multi-Center Facility Director at email@example.com
PHOENIX is an E-Verify and Equal Opportunity Employer.