At this time, we are searching for a Staff Physical Therapist, interested in working on a full-time basis, in our Fleetwood facility. Primary responsibilities include providing physical therapy and direct patient care, as well as, assisting the Facility Director as needed with day to day operations of the clinic. Ideally, although not a requirement, we are looking for individuals with a background in outpatient orthopedics.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Graduate of an approved school of Physical Therapy; minimum of one year of experience preferred but new graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Physical Therapy license in Pennsylvania.
- Competency in PT evaluation, assessment, care planning and treatment.
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills.
- Current CPR certification.
PHOENIX offers a competitive salary and benefit package that includes paid vacation, holidays, optional participation in medical, dental, and vision coverage, life and disability insurance, and 401(k). All interested individuals should submit their resumes to Kimberly Gilbert, PT – Facility Director at firstname.lastname@example.org
PHOENIX is an E-Verify and Equal Opportunity Employer.