PHOENIX Rehabilitation and Health Services, Inc is seeking a Finance professional to support the Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A) function. In this highly visible, operational finance role,this position will work closely with key stakeholders across the business. This position will support high-profile strategic and operational initiatives, delivering financial and business insights, and making recommendations for short and long-term decisions. The Senior Financial Planning and Analysis Analyst will join a team responsible for coordinating and facilitating corporate planning processes, monitoring financial performance, reporting financial and operational metrics, and improving financial results. This position is full-time and is based in our Corporate Headquarters in Cranberry, PA. This position will report to the Vice President of Finance.
- Provide direct support to the VP of Finance.
- Manage month-end financial reporting to multiple stakeholders including Executive Leadership, Operations, Private Equity Investor, and Lending Partners.
- Play a lead role in quarterly forecast and annual budgeting cycles.
- Support business partners in both Operations and Corporate services with financial plans and analyses.
- Partner with BI function to drive enhanced revenue analytics and automation of clinic dashboards.
- Provide management with proactive insights on all areas of cost and revenue.
- Actively participate in PHOENIX’s short-term and long-term forecasting processes.
- Perform routine trending analysis of KPIs including clinic level productivity, volumes, and net rate.
- Support development activities including modeling and evaluation of De Novo clinic and M&A opportunities.
- Leverage tools to lead business intelligence efforts including competitive landscape and market assessments for existing clinics as well as De Novo and Acquisition targets.
- Partner with Accounting and Revenue Cycle teams to assist in month-end close activities including A/R valuation, review of financial statements, and identification of expense addbacks for calculations of Adjusted EBITDA.
- Lead ad-hoc projects.
- Other duties and tasks as assigned.
- Bachelors in Finance, Accounting, Economics or related field
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, especially Excel and any other data analytics tools
- Analytical mindset that enjoys working with large data sets to draw insights and tell the story (Superior analytical and modeling skills)
- Experience developing corporate budgets
- Experience with financial enterprise software (e.g., Hyperion, SAP, Essbase, NetSuite) a plus
- 6+ years experience in Corporate Finance or related field
- Knowledge of healthcare industry a plus
PHOENIX offers a competitive salary and benefit package including PTO, medical, dental, and vision insurances, disability insurance, life insurance, and 401(k). All interested candidates should submit their resume to Michelle Manarelli – Human Resources Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org
PHOENIX is an E-Verify and Equal Opportunity Employer.