The Revenue Cycle Support Coordinator will provide support, perform tasks, analyze data, and work on special projects related to various revenue cycle functions. The Revenue Cycle Support Coordinator is responsible for supporting efficient Revenue Cycle operations.
- Assist Associate Director of Revenue Cycle Support with developing, implementing, maintaining, and monitoring manual processes related to all mergers & acquisitions.
- Assist with various projects related to Lockbox payments and EFT enrollments or any revenue cycle initiative that would require manual processes.
- Serve as support staff for billing and cash apps. Works collaboratively to facilitate the insurance billing, collections and cash apps processes in order to improve overall revenue cycle flow.
- Responsible for Payor website administration to include adding all new hires to pertinent payor websites to allow checking of eligibility and claim status.
- Responsible for claim scrubber administrator (Waystar) including resetting passwords, adding all new hires to eligibility, POS cash collections, and claim scrubber software.
- Scan correspondence into EMR system.
- Act as backup for front desk reception as needed.
- Assist with any manual deposits as needed.
- Maintain schedules for Revenue Cycle Management managerial staff.
- Perform other duties as assigned or required.
Qualifications and Skills
- High School Diploma or equivalent; post-secondary education a plus. Entry-level position.
- Ability to read and understand the information provided on EOB’s, remittance advices, and other insurance correspondence.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Effective customer service skills with the ability to interact with both internal and external customers, i.e. insurance payors, Patient Care Coordinators and therapists in a professional manner.
- Ability to prioritize work, handling daily and multiple tasks to completion within the time allotted, while working as part of a team within a demanding environment.
- Detail-oriented with impeccable organizational, workflow, and follow-up skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office tools with a sharp technical aptitude.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
PHOENIX offers a competitive salary and comprehensive benefit package including PTO, holidays, optional participation in medical, dental, and vision insurance as well as a 401(k), life insurance, and disability insurance. All interested candidates should submit their resumes to Christine Ifft – Vice President of Revenue Cycle at email@example.com
PHOENIX is an E-Verify and Equal Opportunity Employer.