PHOENIX Rehabilitation & Health Services is a national therapy provider, providing unmatched treatment and care to patients across multiple service lines. PHOENIX views every patient and employee interaction as an opportunity to help that person reach their goals. PHOENIX also provides world-class resources to assist all individuals in achieving those goals. With a focus on personal and professional growth, PHOENIX is seeking employees who have a vision for success.
At this time we are searching for a full-time Revenue Cycle Site Trainer to work in the Wilmington area. The Revenue Cycle Site Trainer provides training and support for Patient Care Coordinators including planning, organizing, and performing formal onsite training programs at designated PHOENIX facilities. This position is responsible for following all compliance, Medicare, and HIPAA policies.
- Participate in skills assessment and evaluation of Patient Care Coordinators as requested and provide routine updates of the progress of training for the Patient Care Coordinators to the Revenue Cycle Training and Systems Supervisor, Director of Clinic Operations, and Facility Director at the assigned clinic.
- Maintain adequate training records and documentation of Patient Care Coordinator’s skill set achievement and proactively communicate the job performance progress being made with specific Patient Care Coordinator staff.
- Assist and participate as directed by supervisor in offsite triage of Patient Care Coordinator coverage
- Assist the direct supervisor as needed in coordination and triage of secretarial related work tasks during initial Patient Care Coordinator training period.
- Perform necessary Patient Care Coordinator re-training sessions based on identified compliance deficiencies determined by PHOENIX Compliance, Operations, and Revenue Cycle Management.
- Maintain confidentiality of all medical records and related documents as required by company policy.
- Responsible for maintaining and integrating updates to Patient Care Coordinator Training Manuals for PHOENIX Compliance, Operations, and Revenue Cycle Management.
- Once certified, participate in the CPR Certification/Re certifications process for PHOENIX Employees.
- Be depended on to modify work schedule as required by the demands of the Revenue Cycle Site Trainer role as directed and travel extensively throughout assigned region.
- Complete all other duties and assigned.
Qualifications and Skills
- High school graduate or equivalent. Post graduate degree helpful but not required.
- Previous medical office and medical records experience preferred.
- Knowledge of medical terminology, ICD-10, and third party medical/health insurance coverage verification and benefit information beneficial.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office programs including Word and Excel and strong data entry skills with EMR systems.
- Must possess CPR certification and willingness to become a CPR Instructor.
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally with a wide variety of people.
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks in a very busy environment.
- Demonstrates continued interest in self and professional development.
PHOENIX offers a competitive salary and benefit package including optional participation in medical, dental, and vision insurance. PHOENIX also offers disability insurance, life insurance, paid holidays, vacation and sick time, and a 401(k). All interested candidates should submit their resumes to Michelle Manarelli – Human Resources Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org
PHOENIX is an E-Verify and Equal Opportunity Employer.