At this time we are searching for a full-time Revenue Cycle EMR Systems Specialist to join our team in Monroeville, PA. The Revenue Cycle EMR Systems Specialist provides expert end user support for the users of Raintree (or future EMR Software). The position is responsible for following all compliance, Medicare and HIPAA policies.
- Provide daily end user support for all Raintree users.
- Post and unpost charges in EMR system.
- Maintain referral source and insurance tables.
- New location set-up. Communicate to IT Raintree coordinator when a new location has been added so other functionalities can be enabled, such as Raintree Connect and Physiotec.
- Assist with setting up new location work schedules in Raintree support Scheduler.
- Help desk documentation. Utilize the Samanage software to document and follow up with all Raintree related tickets.
- Analyze and evaluate Raintree support ticket items with resolutions.
- Coordinate issues through IT Raintree Coordinator.
- Work with IT Raintree technical support coordinator to determine proper changes, fixes and modifications that need to be implemented in Raintree to support the issue resolution. * Assist with amending notes.
- Monitor pending authorizations.
- Billing corrections.
- Provide assistance to outpatient offices with retail sales cost analysis.
- Maintain excel spreadsheet log of support, changes, activity in Raintree for backup purposes and analysis of needs for policy changes
- Maintain confidentiality for all patient information as required by Company Policy
- Perform other duties as assigned
Qualifications and Skills
- High School Diploma or equivalent; post-secondary education a plus.
- Minimum of 3 – 5 years of experience in revenue cycle management (RCM), preferably with Raintree software.
- Ability to solve complex problems and analyze issues in Raintree.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office tools with a sharp technical aptitude.
- Understanding of RCM front end to back end specific to a physical therapy environment.
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally with a wide variety of people.
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks in a very busy environment.
- Knowledge of medical terminology and ICD-10 beneficial.
- Demonstrates continued interest in self and professional development.
PHOENIX offers a competitive salary and benefit package that includes Paid Time Off (PTO); paid holidays; and optional participation in medical, dental, vision and 401K. All interested candidates should submit their resumes to Michelle Manarelli – Human Resources Coordinator at email@example.com
PHOENIX is an E-Verify and Equal Opportunity Employer.