At this time, we are in search of a full-time Project Manager to join our team. The Project Manager will focus on growth and acquisitions. This position will focus on De Novo and M&A work streams as well as the successful definition, implementation and delivery of complex programs that require cross-functional collaboration and inter dependencies between a group of projects and/or related activities within the constraint of scope, quality, time, and budget and under circumstances involving multiple moderate-probability, moderate-impact risk factors.
- Manage a matrix group of employees and contractors who serve on project teams and/or within departmental work groups to achieve a coordinated benefit.
- Work with business and technical organizations to determine program strategy and approach.
- Organize, plan, and maintain program road map consisting of cross-functional activities / projects.
- Work with business and technical organizations to assemble project teams.
- Lead project team in the development and maintenance of comprehensive plans for a defined program.
- Work with executive sponsor and business owner of a program and other management as required, in order to achieve the program objectives.
- Acquire understanding of the business objectives for an assigned area.
- Monitor, evaluate, and report on program status inclusive of scope, schedule, budget, costs, and alignment with program and strategic goals.
- Direct corrective action as needed to maintain the viability of the program.
- Develop and maintain relationships with internal and external stakeholders, as well as executive management.
- Deliver presentations of project status to effectively communicate throughout the project life cycle.
- Perform other duties as assigned or required.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree required, Master’s Degree preferred.
- 2+ years work experience in project management with experience in M&A and/or Integration.
- 5+ years relevant post grad experience
- Experience in Healthcare and with Waterfall and Agile a plus.
- PMP or Certification in Project Management preferred.
PHOENIX offers a competitive salary and benefit package that includes paid vacation, holidays, optional participation in medical, dental and vision coverage, life and disability insurance, and 401(k). All interested candidates should submit their resume to Michelle Manarelli – Human Resources Coordinator at email@example.com
PHOENIX is an E-Verify and Equal Opportunity Employer.