At this time, we are searching for a PRN Physical Therapist to join the team in our Chesapeake facility. This position will provide vacation coverage for Chesapeake and surrounding PHOENIX facilities.This position will require a dynamic physical therapist to provide direct one-on-one patient care. Ideally, although not a requirement, we are looking for individuals with a background in out-patient orthopedics.
- Provide physical therapy and direct patient care.
- Perform assessments and evaluations.
- Assist the Facility Director as needed with day to day operations of the facility.
- Provide coverage for physical therapists in region.
- Graduate of an approved school of Physical Therapy.
- Must have current Physical Therapy License in Virginia.
- Competency in PT Evaluation, assessment, care planning, and treatment.
- Current CPR certification.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience but new graduates are welcome to apply.
- Effective interpersonal, organizational and communication skills.
- Must possess an understanding of confidentiality and discretion.
PHOENIX offers a competitive salary and positive work environment. All interested candidates should submit their resumes to Jordon Moore, PT, DPT – Facility Director at firstname.lastname@example.org
PHOENIX is an E-Verify and Equal Opportunity Employer.