At this time, we are searching for a casual part-time Physical Therapy Aide to join the team in our Barboursville, VA facility.
- Aids in the treatment, care, and safety of patients as directed by therapists/assistants.
- Prepares equipment for patient treatments.
- Housekeeping duties including routine and periodic cleaning of facility to maintain cleanliness.
- Assists therapists/assistants in selected procedures.
- High school education or equivalent.
- Must have verification card of current instruction of CPR.
- Knowledge of the reasons for patient care as administered in the facility, some knowledge of physiology, anatomy and neurology would be helpful, but not necessary.
- Effective interpersonal organization and communication skills
PHOENIX offers a competitive salary and a positive work environment. All interested candidates should submit their resumes to Daniel Freed-Pastor, PT, DPT – Multi Center Facility Director at email@example.com
PHOENIX is an E-Verify and Equal Opportunity Employer.