At this time, we are searching for a casual part-time Physical Therapist Assistant to join the team in our West Chester facility. Primary responsibilities include preparing patients and equipment for treatment and assisting the Physical Therapist with selected procedures.
- To practice as a Physical Therapist Assistant consistent with the American Physical Therapy Associate Code of Ethics.
- Maintain a patient treatment schedule consistent with the needs of the facility.
- Confer with the person(s) most closely associated with the active management of the patient, keeping them informed of additional patient needs, treatment modifications and/or progress.
- Aid in the care and safety of patients.
- Prepare equipment for patient treatments as requested by the Physical Therapist.
- Assist the Physical Therapist in selected procedures, according to the PT’s directions, by checking patient and equipment during treatment for both comfort and safety.
- Perform housekeeping duties; maintain order and cleanliness throughout the facility.
- Associate degree in physical therapy or graduate from an accredited Physical Therapy Assistant program. Indirect license preferred.
- Current CPR certification.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience within a Physical Therapy facility, nursing home or rehabilitation agency preferred.
- Effective interpersonal, organizational and communication skills.
- Must possess an understanding of confidentiality and discretion.
PHOENIX offers a competitive salary and positive work environment. All interested candidates should submit their resumes to Valerie Hiles, PT – Facility Director at firstname.lastname@example.org.
PHOENIX is an E-Verify and Equal Opportunity Employer