At this time, we are searching for a Physical Therapist, interested in working on a PRN basis to provide coverage assistance in our Virginia facilities. Primary responsibilities include providing coverage for physical therapists, providing physical therapy and direct patient care, as well as, assisting the Facility Director as needed with day to day operations of the clinic. Ideally, although not a requirement, we are looking for individuals with a background in out-patient orthopedics.
This is a terrific opportunity for a Physical Therapist who desires a flexible work schedule; additional work hours may be available at PHOENIX clinics within the region.
- Graduate of an approved school of Physical Therapy.
- Virginia Physical Therapy license.
- Competency in PT evaluation, assessment, care planning and treatment.
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills.
- Current CPR certification.
PHOENIX offers a competitive salary and a positive work environment. All interested candidates should submit their resumes to Michelle Manarelli – Human Resources Coordinator at email@example.com
PHOENIX is an E-Verify and Equal Opportunity Employer.