At this time, we are searching for a Physical Therapist to provide outpatient services in the homes of patients who reside in the DC metropolitan area and surrounding MD and VA areas. Primary responsibilities include providing physical therapy initial evaluations and treatment follow-up. Ideally, although not a requirement, we are looking for individuals with a background in out-patient orthopedics.
- Graduate of an approved school of Physical Therapy; minimum of one year of experience preferred but New Graduates welcome to apply.
- Physical Therapy license in DC, Maryland, and Virginia.
- Competency in PT evaluation, assessment, care planning, and treatment.
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills.
- Current CPR certification required.
- Must have a reliable form of transportation and a valid driver’s license.
PHOENIX offers a competitive salary and positive work environment. All interested candidates should submit their resumes to David Kenney, PT, DPT – Multi Center Facility Director at email@example.com
PHOENIX is an E-Verify and Equal Opportunity Employer.