At this time, we are searching for a temporary full-time Patient Care Coordinator II to join our team in our Indiana facility. Reporting directly to the Facility Director, the Patient Care Coordinator II performs clerical and receptionist duties, combined with patient tasks to assist the physical therapist. The most suitable candidates will be energetic, attentive to details, well organized and possess an understanding of confidentiality and discretion.
- Greet patients and assist patients in and out of therapy area.
- Answer telephones, screen and refer incoming calls.
- Maintain patient treatment schedule consistent with the needs of the facility.
- Prepare equipment for treatment and set patients up to use equipment.
- Maintain facility records and filing, consistent with company procedures.
- Code and list procedures for patient billing; work with the billing department to ensure that all billing information is correct.
- Perform housekeeping duties; maintain order and cleanliness throughout the facility.
- Order office supplies and other material needed within the facility.
- Attend facility meetings as required.
Qualifications and Experience:
- High school education or equivalent.
- Current CPR certification.
- Minimum of 2 years of administrative experience; medical experience within a Physical Therapy facility, nursing home or rehabilitation agency preferred.
- Medical experience preferred.
- Must be able to work within several areas of the clinic.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Word and Excel.
- Effective interpersonal, organizational and communication skills.
PHOENIX offers a competitive salary and benefit package that includes paid vacation, holidays, optional participation in medical, dental and vision coverage, life and disability insurance, and 401(k). All interested individuals should submit their resumes to Bob Henry, PT – Facility Director at email@example.com
PHOENIX is an E-Verify and Equal Opportunity Employer.