At this time, we are searching for a casual part-time Occupational Therapist to join the team work in both the Clarion and Brookville facilities. This is a terrific opportunity for a one who desires a flexible work schedule.
Primary responsibilities include providing occupational therapy and direct patient care, as well as, assisting the Facility Director as needed with day to day operations of the clinic.
- Graduate of an approved school of Occupational Therapy; minimum of one year of experience preferred.
- Occupational Therapy license in Pennsylvania.
- Competency in OT evaluation, assessment, care planning and treatment.
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills.
- Current CPR certification.
PHOENIX offers a highly competitive salary based on experience. All interested individuals should submit their resumes to Nicole Santoriello, PT – Facility Director at firstname.lastname@example.org
PHOENIX is an E-Verify and Equal Opportunity Employer.