At this time, we are searching for a casual part-time Occupational Therapist to join the team in our Bellefonte facility. This is a terrific opportunity for a one who desires a flexible work schedule; additional work hours may be available at PHOENIX clinics within the region.
Primary responsibilities include providing occupational therapy and direct patient care, as well as, assisting the Facility Director as needed with day to day operations of the clinic.
- Graduate of an approved school of Occupational Therapy; minimum of one year of experience preferred.
- Occupational Therapy license in Pennsylvania.
- Competency in OT evaluation, assessment, care planning and treatment.
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills.
- Current CPR certification.
PHOENIX offers a highly competitive salary based on experience. All interested individuals should submit their resumes to Rachel Robb, PT – Facility Director at firstname.lastname@example.org
PHOENIX is an E-Verify and Equal Opportunity Employer.