At this time, we are searching for a Full-Time Medical Assistant to join the team in the Workplace Health facility in Brookville. This will be a full-time temporary position.
- Oversee and ensure efficient turnover of exam rooms.
- Maintain exam rooms in a neat and clean manner at all times.
- Comply with patient needs at all times.
- Escort patients from waiting room to examination rooms.
- Remove dressings, casts, etc., and provide patients with gowns as necessary.
- Ensure patient charts contain all pertinent information and are placed in designated areas for Physicians’ use.
- Photocopy information given to patients, and place copies in appropriate charts.
- Performs other duties as assigned for efficient functioning of the unit that may include but not be limited to: answering phones, scheduling of patients, computer input, verification of patient insurance coverage, completion of appropriate paperwork, collection of payments, assisting in marketing and sales activities, assisting with laundry and housekeeping tasks.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Candidate must have a medical assisting or phlebotomy degree or certification.
- Must have current CPR certification.
PHOENIX offers a competitive salary and a positive work environment. All interested candidates should submit their resumes to Brehenna Davenport at firstname.lastname@example.org
PHOENIX is an E-Verify and Equal Opportunity Employer.