At this time, we are searching for a casual part-time Massage Therapist to join the team in our Shamokin facility. The most suitable candidates will be energetic, attentive to details, well organized and possess an understanding of confidentiality and discretion. This is a terrific opportunity for a one who desires a flexible work schedule.
- To practice Massage Therapy consistent with the American Massage Therapy Association Code of Ethics and Standards of Practice policy.
- To maintain a client treatment schedule consistent with the needs of the facility.
- To treat clients and function as a Massage Therapist as necessary.
- To treat clients of any age, race, creed, gender, and disability without bias or prejudice.
- To respect and understand the clients right to treatment and right to involvement in treatment decisions.
- To practice ethical responsibility based on the cultural, ethnic, and religious beliefs of the clients served and applicable law.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Graduate of an approved school of Massage Therapy or Graduate of an Approved Health Professional School with continuing education in the study of Massage Therapy.
- Must have State License in Pennsylvania.
PHOENIX offers a competitive salary and a positive work environment. All interested individuals should submit their resumes to David Hoy, PT, MS – Facility Director at email@example.com
PHOENIX is an E-Verify Employer and Equal Opportunity Employer.