At this time we are looking for a Lease Management Specialist to join our team.
- Partner with key operational leaders and lead new lease negotiations ensuring terms and conditions are consistent with PHOENIX’s real estate strategy.
- Partner with key operational leaders and lead lease renewal negotiations ensuring terms and conditions are consistent with Phoenix’s real estate strategy and develop a strategy to harmonize lease terms across the enterprise.
- Participate in the M&A transaction process, which includes (i) performing due diligence reviews of all target company real estate leases & ancillary documentation, and (ii) negotiate new terms/extensions of real estate leases if required prior to closing of the transaction.
- Leverage local purchasing power of combined PHOENIX facilities to negotiate ancillary agreements with respect to key facility services not provided under the relevant leases for HVAC, snow removal, landscaping, etc.
- Complete and return all estoppel certificates that routinely come in from LLs. Obtain/renew Occupancy Permits & Business Licenses for clinic sites.
- General communication with all functional areas within the company with respect to real estate administration.
- Responsible for maintaining detailed and consistent data and reports on all lease terms and lease activities across the enterprise.
- Bachelors Degree in Business or related field.
- 3 to 5 years of relevant experience.
- Strong analytical, prioritizing, interpersonal, problem-solving, presentation, project management (from conception to completion), & planning skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills (including analysis, interpretation, & reasoning)
- Ability to develop and maintain collaborative relationships with peers and colleagues across the organization, as well as, internal and external clients
- Ability to work well autonomously and within a team in a fast-paced and deadline-oriented environment.
- Self-motivated with critical attention to detail, deadlines and reporting
PHOENIX offers a competitive salary and comprehensive benefit package including PTO, holidays, optional participation in medical, dental, and vision insurance as well as a 401(k), life insurance, and disability insurance.
PHOENIX is an E-Verify and Equal Opportunity Employer.