At this time, we are in search of a candidate to join our exceptional team of employees in the role of Project Coordinator in Cranberry, PA. Under the direction of the Vice President of Information Technology. This role is perfect for a Project Coordinator that wants to grow and move to the next level. This position will gain hands on experience with M&A, and help the company grow.
- Combine two organizations, blend cultures, join work forces, capture synergies, and harmonize processes—all while maintaining ongoing operations.
- Apply controlled process to safeguard decisions and ensure they are well vetted by laying steps out before taking action.
- Prioritize efforts based on their influence on the business.
- Assist with Due Diligence which is a fast-paced, multi-disciplined race against the clock that is designed to evaluate a business and establish its commercial potential while looking for any potential liabilities.
- Create a focused plan with well-defined actions and clear communication of responsibilities.
- Communicate key concerns and progress to redirect efforts when needed.
- Map the Key Value Drivers and/or synergy goals for the acquisition to specific integration projects.
- Treat the integration work like a portfolio of projects.
- Use Key Value Drivers to establish priorities.
- Establish a cross-functional team with representatives.
- Develop a comprehensive and realistic schedule for each project; continuously monitor progress for slippage, intervening as required.
- Provide routine status reporting to all levels of the organization.
- Assist in the management of a wide variety of projects, understanding the concepts, principles, and technical requirements for execution.
- Assists in presenting updates to the executive team on the status of transactions.
- Assists IMO, functional leaders, and acquisition leaders in developing and implementing plans in the integration processes.
- Lead teams/projects/solutions/work activities across the business, functions, customers, and multiple areas to benefit the company; build relationships and foster teamwork; effectively leverage diversity to provide the benefit of different perspectives.
- Work to understand complex functional situations by paying attention to the details of the tasks at hand and by breaking them down into smaller, coherent pieces.
- Capable of recommending new practices, processes, metrics, or models; documents appropriately for Integration benchmarking and playbooks.
- Demonstrate knowledge of the project management initiating, planning, executing, monitoring/controlling, and closing processes.
- Travel to remote locations to meet job requirements.
- Other duties and tasks as assigned.
Job Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in an appropriate field from an accredited college/university required.
- Strong background in M&A in a healthcare setting preferred.
- Success in leading significant IT projects, the scope of which should include at least two of the following areas: Enterprise Resources Planning implementation, outsourcing of a significant IT process, reengineering IT organization, business process reengineered, or IT infrastructure upgrade.
- Competency in at least two or more of the following technical disciplines: enterprise systems implementation, IT architecture and infrastructure management, post-merger IT integration, carve-out separation, process reengineering, offshoring, and outsourcing.
- Excellent consulting skills: analytical, written and verbal communication, strong executive presence, facilitation and presentation skills.
PHOENIX offers a competitive salary and benefit package that includes PTO, holidays, optional participation in medical, dental and vision coverage, life and disability insurance, and 401(k). All interested candidates should submit their resumes to Michelle Manarelli – Human Resources Coordinator at email@example.com
PHOENIX is an E-Verify and Equal Opportunity Employer.