At this time, we are seeking a Finance professional to support the Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A) function. In this highly visible role, you will be working closely with key stakeholders across the business. You will be supporting high-profile strategic and operational initiatives, delivering financial and business insights, and making recommendations for short and long-term decisions. You will join a team responsible for coordinating and facilitating corporate planning processes, monitoring financial performance, reporting financial and operational metrics, and improving financial results. This position is full-time and is based in our office in Monroeville, PA.
- Provide direct support to the Director of FP&A
- Assist in month-end financial reporting to multiple stakeholders including Executive Management, Operations, Private Equity Investor, and Lender
- Support quarterly forecast and annual budgeting cycles
- Assist business partners in both Operations and Corporate services with financial plans and analyses
- Drive enhanced revenue analytics and automation of clinic dashboards
- Provide management with insights on all areas of cost and revenue
- Actively participate in PHOENIX’s short-term and long-term forecasting processes
- Perform routine trending analysis of KPIs including clinic level productivity, volumes, and net rate
- Support development activities including modeling and evaluation of De Novo clinic and M&A opportunities
- Leverage tools to lead business intelligence efforts including competitive landscape and market assessments for existing clinics as well as De Novo and Acquisition targets
- Partner with Accounting and Revenue Cycle teams to assist in month-end close activities including A/R valuation, review of financial statements, and determination of expense addbacks for calculations of Adjusted EBITDA
- Other duties and tasks as assigned.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelors in Finance, Accounting, Economics or related field
- 5+ years experience in Corporate Finance or related field
- Knowledge of healthcare industry a plus
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, especially Excel and any other data analytics tools
- Analytical mindset that enjoys working with large datasets to draw insights and tell the story (Superior analytical and modeling skills)
- Financial modeling experience (e.g., DCF, Merger models, LBO, etc.)
- Experience with financial enterprise software (e.g., Hyperion, SAP, Essbase, NetSuite) a plus
PHOENIX offers a competitive salary and benefit package including optional participation in medical, dental, and vision insurance. PHOENIX also offers disability insurance, life insurance, paid holidays, vacation and sick time, and a 401(k). All interested candidates should submit their resume to Michelle Manarelli – Human Resources Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org
PHOENIX is an E-Verify and Equal Opportunity Employer.