The Community Relations Liaison is responsible for all sales activities, from lead generation through close, in an assigned territory with the purpose of increasing overall referrals to PHOENIX Rehabilitation and Health Services, Inc. Implements sales plan and strategies while working collaboratively with the marketing and sales team to achieve the primary goal of increased revenue for the assigned region. This position will be for Fort Mill, SC.
- Develop a database of sales targets through referrals, telephone canvassing, cold calling, direct mail, email, and networking.
- Collect and maintain database of sales targets in assigned region as defined by sales team/sales plan.
- Maintain accurate records of all sales and prospecting activities including sales calls, presentations, closed sales (wins and losses), and follow up activities within their assigned region using CRM strategy.
- Maintain follow-up throughout sales pipeline.
- Create and conduct effective presentations to various targeted audiences.
- Serve as liaison for meetings between OPO (FD and staff) and identified targets.
- Attend networking events such as but not limited to COC, Kiwanis, Health fairs, Industry-related Trade Shows, Expo’s, etc. which will require frequent travel.
- Accompany target and or attends luncheons, dinners, entertainment events, etc. as representative of the Company
- Participate and contribute to the development of educational programs offered to clients, prospects and company employees.
- Maintain favorable public image for company by communicating Company’s accomplishments (and/or points of view.)
- Assist in copying marketing/sales records for release of information, ensuring confidentiality of all records.
- Be depended upon to modify work schedule as required by the marketing/sales department and according to policy.
- Interact with fellow employees in a way that promotes a harmonious and cooperative working environment
- Maintain confidentiality of all marketing/sales functions as required by company policy and governing laws.
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, sales, communications and/or public relations preferred.
- Work experience in a healthcare or physical therapy environment preferred.
- Knowledge of sales, marketing, public relations, and/or communications required.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office tools with a sharp technical aptitude
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally with a wide variety of people
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to handle multiple tasks in a very busy environment
- Demonstrates continued interest in self and professional development
PHOENIX offers a competitive salary and positive work environment. All interested candidates should submit their resume to Dennis Ostrander – Director of Clinic Operations at email@example.com
PHOENIX is an E-Verify and Equal Opportunity Employer.