At this time we are searching for a PRN Certified Occupational Therapist Assistant to work in our Williamsport facility. This position will provide coverage at other PHOENIX facilities in the region. The Certified Occupational Therapist Assistant will prepare equipment for patient treatments as requested by the Occupational Therapist, assist in selected procedures, and check on the patient regularly.
- To practice as an Occupational Therapy Assistant consistent with the American Occupational Therapy Association Code of Ethics and Standards of Ethical Practice.
- To maintain a patient treatment schedule consistent with the needs of the facility.
- To confer with the person(s) most closely associated with the active management of the patient and to keep them informed of any additional patient needs, treatment modification, and/or progress.
- To treat patients and function as a Certified Occupational Therapist Assistant as necessary.
- To treat patients of any age (e.g., infants, children, adolescents, adults, geriatrics, elderly, ages 0–120 years), race, creed, gender and disability without bias or prejudice.
- To respect and understand the patient’s right to treatment and right to involvement in treatment decisions.
- To practice ethical responsibility based on the cultural, ethnic and religious beliefs of the patients served and applicable law.
- Graduate from an accredited Occupational Therapist Assistant program
- Must have verification card of current instruction in CPR.
PHOENIX offers a competitive salary and positive work environment. All interested candidates should submit their resumes to Erin Kuriga, PT – Facility Director at email@example.com
PHOENIX is an E-Verify and Equal Opportunity Employer.