At this time, we are searching for a Full-Time outreach Athletic Trainer to join our team in Montgomery AL. This position will begin in May 2020 The Athletic Trainer performs clinical and contractual duties which are consist of, but not limited to preventative and initial treatment and care, rehabilitation programs, and on site supervision of all athletes’ participation in a sports program.
- Provide Athletic Training services.
- Direct patient care within the scope of Athletic Training.
- Preparation and completion of appropriate paperwork.
- Evaluation of all athletes and treatment of all athletes so they can return to full function.
- Complete and submit all paperwork/reports pertaining to the evaluation of athletes.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Graduate of an accredited college or university with the appropriate degree in athletic training, exercise physiology, or health and physical education.
- Must have Alabama Athletic Trainer Licensure.
- Minimum of two years’ experience in high school, college, and/or clinical setting is preferred but not required.
PHOENIX offers a competitive salary and benefit package that includes paid vacation, holidays, optional participation in medical, dental and vision coverage, life and disability insurance, and 401(k).
PHOENIX is an E-Verify and Equal Opportunity Employer.